Our Kata candy bowls are made with 100% natural raw jute - hand-dyed with natural color dye. This charming and yet functional homeware boasts the refined skills of our fair trade artisans, which have been acquired through many generations.
Each product is designed and sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
- Size: Approximately
- (XL) 4”tall x 9.5”round
- (L) 3.5”tall x 8.5”round
- (M) 3”tall x 7.5”round
- (S) 2.5”tall x 7”round.
- Material: Jute.
- Color: White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Living Love Designs is committed to sourcing high quality lifestyle items from global artisans. We have carefully selected items from small business owners, women - owned businesses, and artisans all over the globe looking to make a sustainable future on Mother Earth. Designed to help you live a life you'll love.