Our coconut bowls and spoons are a wonderful addition to your earth-friendly kitchen. Made from real coconuts discarded as waste; when you eat out of these bowls take a moment to remember how nourishing food can be! This unique dinnerware set is perfect for serving your homemade dishes or healthy creations in dinner parties, picnics, and brunch. The coconut serving bowl and wooden spoon are ideal for salad bowls, smoothie bowls, acai, buddha bowls for food, stir-fry’s, ice cream, dessert, cereal... The natural beauty of wood bowl also makes it a decor piece that adds an eco-friendly, rustic and tropical charm to your tableware and your home. Keep them for yourself or give them as a gift. Everything looks and tastes better out of a Coconut Bowl.
Our beautiful natural coconut sets come:
In set of 2 (with 2 bowls, and 2 spoons) or set of 4 (with 4 bowls, and 4 spoons)
Each bowl is unique just like you!
- Bowl: 5.6" x 2.4"
- Spoon: 6.3" x 1.4"
- Mother Earth Approved: Made from Real Coconuts. This set of Coconut bowls contain zero synthetic materials and are 100% free of plastics. Go easy on the planet, opt for the eco-friendly yet unique coconut shell bowl and spoon set!
- No artificial glues or lacquers
- Sustainable products for everyday living
- Living with Nature not against it
- Fair trade practices when sourcing
- Easy to clean
Please see the care instructions below to keep your coconut products in tip top shape:
- Follow these tips and your coconut bowl will enjoy a beautiful, long life
- Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashers for these beauties
- Avoid putting your bowls in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave
- Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the luster and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.