Wheat hay drinking straws are the perfect alternative to paper and plastic straws. They are made entirely by nature, from the stem of the wheat plant. All we do is clean them up and bring them to you. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love they are:
- Mother Earth Approved: Completely Natural, 100% biodegradable and compostable and are a great alternative to plastic straws.
- In the US 500 Million straws are used every day. This generates a ton of waste, which pollutes our oceans and landfills.
- Made from Wheat, our wheat hay drinking straws are made from wheat stems, which would otherwise be wasted and in some cases even be burned which unfortunately is a leading cause of air pollution
- 7.75'' Tall - Our tall straws are perfect for cocktails, juices, sodas, and most light beverages.
- Gluten Free: Our straws are made from the dried stem of the wheat plant, not the grain. Our straws have a low gluten reading of 8ppm, which is classified as gluten-free. For a product to be classified as gluten-free the ppm reading must be under 20ppm.
Living Love Designs is committed to sourcing high quality lifestyle items from global artisans. We have carefully selected items from small business owners, women - owned businesses, and artisans all over the globe looking to make a sustainable future on Mother Earth. Designed to help you live a life you'll love.