Our Moroccan blankets are hand woven in the high Atlas Mountain communities of Marrakech, by Berber artisans, who use ancient weaving techniques that have been handed down from generation to generation among the indigenous Moroccan tribes.
These beautiful rich-colored boho blankets are made from 100% thick hand-spun cotton, making them soft and long lasting. They are beautiful as a bedcover, a throw on your sofa or chair. They create a stylish and chic atmosphere in any room.
These inspired woven creations may have imperfections due to the handmade nature, this is what makes these gorgeous textiles so unique and charming.
X Small: 150 x 120 cm = 59 x 47 inches. (Perfect for lap blanket/ Sofa Throw/ or Decoration)
Small: 150 x 150 cm = 59 x 59 inches. (For children bed)
Standard: 250 x 150 cm = 98 x 59 inches. (Perfect For Twin bed)
Large: 300 x 200 cm = 118 x 79 inches. (Perfect for Queen & Full bed)
X Large: 300 x 240 cm = 118 x 95 inches. (Fit Perfectly King & Cal King bed)
- Color: White with gray stripes
- The size can vary a few inches due to the handmade nature.
- Made from 100% hand-spun cotton
- Hand Woven
- Imported from Morocco
- Care: Do not machine wash. If you need to clean the blanket we recommend you spot clean or hand wash it delicately in a tub with a mild detergent, and then hang to dry.
- This product requires an extra 3-5 day shipping time.
Living Love Designs is committed to sourcing high quality home decor items from global artisans. We have carefully selected items from small business owners, women - owned businesses, and artisans all over the globe looking to make a sustainable future on Mother Earth. Designed to help you live a life you'll love.