Did you know that Coconut Palm wood is one of the most sustainable woods on the planet?
Wooden spoons and utensils have been used for centuries as kitchen tools all over the world. They are a cook’s best friend and perfect for stirring food, as wood is naturally anti-bacterial.
Mother Earth Approved: Coco Wood is sourced from the coconut palm tree widely available in South East Asia from plantations that are dedicated to growing coconuts.
These trees are able to bear for about 80 years of their life after which the tree is unfortunately burned or luckily recycled.
- No artificial glues or lacquers
- Sustainable product for everyday living
- Living with Nature not against it
- Fairtrade practices when sourcing our products
- Easy to clean
Please see the care instructions below to keep your coconut products in tip-top shape.
- Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately. No dishwashers for these beauties
- Avoid putting your spoons in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave
- Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the luster and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.
Living Love Designs is committed to sourcing high quality lifestyle items from global artisans. We have carefully selected items from small business owners, women - owned businesses, and artisans all over the globe looking to make a sustainable future on Mother Earth. Designed to help you live a life you'll love.