Mother Earth Approved: 10" Palm Leaf Plates are the perfect alternative to paper, plastic, and styrofoam tableware. This Eco-Dinnerware is handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed and the process uses no chemicals or waxes.
So if you are having guests for your holiday dinner or a family reunion, and need plates sturdy and big enough to pile your plate full - this is your go to size.
It is 100% natural and unlike bamboo, wooden and paper plates, no tree is harmed to manufacture the palm leaf Square plates. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love, the Palm leaf Square plates are:
- 100% Compostable
- Natural aroma and woody texture
- Microwave-safe and safe for baking
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- Elegant Chic Tableware
- No chemicals or binders used in production
- Do not bend or deform under heavyweight
- FDA and USDA certified bio-based product
- Strong enough to use with a knife & fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked
- Perfect to use in your daily dinner routine or even wedding receptions/parties
- Amply large, similar to most home dinner plates with plenty of room for those larger portions of meat.
- The raised edges of this plate help in keeping your pasta, noodles, salad, chips, burgers, and other foods securely inside.
Can the plates be reused?
Our plates are designed for one-time use, however, they may be reused multiple times if they are taken care of.
- Simply wash them gently with soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- Maintain 7 to 8" clearance from the heating source
- We also recommend to store them in a dry location and keep the package sealed until ready for use.
- After using, simply toss in the trash with food waste, your green recycling can, or home compost. The palm leaf Square plates naturally biodegrade in fewer than 2 months after disposal.
Living Love Designs is committed to sourcing high quality lifestyle items from global artisans. We have carefully selected items from small business owners, women - owned businesses, and artisans all over the globe looking to make a sustainable future on Mother Earth. Designed to help you live a life you'll love.